Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean. It is a member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the Organization of American States and other international organizations. The Government of Antigua and Barbuda has identified tourism and financial services as priority investment sectors.
As a proud holder of an Antiguan passport, you can enjoy visa-free travel to 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada and the countries of the Schengen Area (which includes most European nations). Upon issue, your passport is valid for five years and may be renewed; to qualify for renewal, you must have visited Antigua for at least five days during that five-year period.
Benefits of the Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) in Antigua and Barbuda:
- A strategic location, a highly educated workforce, a balmy tropical climate and pristine beaches are among the attributes that make Antigua and Barbuda an attractive investment prospect.
- Antigua and Barbuda possesses excellent Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure, which ensures you access to advanced telecommunications and Internet technologies.
- Antigua and Barbuda is one of the leading Caribbean countries for doing business, according to the World Bank report Doing Business.
- Fast-track application process for citizenship in 90 days.
- Antigua and Barbuda allows its citizens to hold more than 1 citizenship concurrently.
- Visa-free travel to 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada, and 28 countries in the Schengen Area.
- Tax incentives – no tax on worldwide income.
- Minimal residency requirement: only five days of residency are required during the first five years to maintain your citizenship.
- New citizens can spend as much time in Antigua and Barbuda as they wish. The twin-island nation offers a stress-free lifestyle in one of the most comfortable climates in the world.